The Terradonnà winery, located in Suvereto in the province of Livorno, will participate in the “Mare di Vino” event which will be held in Livorno from 11 to 13 November 2023.
The occasion will be a good one to taste the wines produced by the company, which are characterized by their elegance and complexity. Terradonnà wines are obtained from grapes grown organically in the company’s vineyards, which are located in a privileged position at the foot of the town of Suvereto, surrounded by hills and woods.
The wines that will be presented at the Mare di Vino are:
- Kalsi: Vermentino mineral representative of the unique terroir of our area.
- Faden: co-fermentation of Trebbiano, Clairette and Ansonica, an expression of Suvereto like no other.
- Sysa: a pale and delicate rosé, between Tuscany and Provence
- Bixbi: an intense and spicy red on the nose but delicate and fresh on the palate.
- Giaietto: a brilliant ruby red, with aromas of red fruit and flowers, the most typical of Val di Cornia.
- Okenio: our most important wine, pure Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Spato: pure Sangiovese but with an international soul.
- Prasio: our best seller, the Bordeaux blend, a masterpiece of balance and structure
During the event, the company’s producers will be available to illustrate the wines and answer visitors’ questions.
Participation in the Mare di Vino is an important opportunity for the Terradonnà company to promote its wines and make the Suvereto area, one of the most important wine-growing areas of Tuscany, known to the public.